Sunday 23 April 2017

Collective Haul - Lush, Primark & More!

Hello everyone!

I have done quite a bit of shopping recently so I am going to show you what I have picked up over the last few weeks.





I wanted to try some of the Lush Easter products but they didn't have a lot left when I went into the shop so I only picked up two things. The first thing I bought was the 'Which Came First ?' bath bomb. This smells so nice and it's quite big so I am very excited to use it.  Next I got the 'Bunch of Carrots' bubble bar. These are adorable, they smell amazing and I love the fact that you get 3 products in one. Plus you can use each bubble bar 2 or 3 times so they are great value for money.





I've recently discovered and fallen in love with super affordable makeup brands mainly MUA and Essence. I got the Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel in the shade 01 blondy brows which is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I actually prefer the Essence one because it doesn't make my brows feel crispy and it is only £2.50. I then got some products from MUA. First I picked up the transparent pressed setting powder. It's just as good as most powders. Next I got the eyebrow pencil in the shade brunette. It is a bit dark on me but the Essence brow gel lightens it a bit. Lastly I bought a lipliner in the shade caramel nougat. This lipliner is really creamy and a perfect nude shade on my skin tone.





At the same time that I bought the eyebrow gel I also bought a gel nail polish from Essence to try out. I'm not going to lie the main reason for buying this was because it is called 'Gossip Girl' (which if you haven't seen that TV show you should definitely watch it.) However it is actually a really good polish. Next I bought a makeup brush from Primark. I love the fact that it is double ended so it's two super soft brushes for one. Also from Primark I got a watch as my last watch broke. On the face of the watch it has loads of designs related to London and nature which I think is really pretty. The last thing I bought was a body spray from H & M in the scent 'Sweet Macaron.' This smells amazing and the packaging is quite small making it easy to take in my school bag.


That is everything I have bought recently. Let me know in the comments what your favourite affordable makeup brand is. Mine would be MUA as I love so many of their products.


Love Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment